Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Random thoughts

I get jealous with people with more friends than me.

What the hell is wrong with me?

It's ten days away, M - ten days away from getting to know more people. Be chill, and get this right. I was wondering whether I should switch up from Blogger to some other platform where there's more of a chance to interact with more like-minded people. I was honestly really bummed by the fact that the "blogs you follow" feature got removed on the Blogger profile, and to be honest - Blogger is the kind of stuff I was using when I was 11 to write crap. In fact, I still do have the posts from the other blog - and although some of the stuff I've posted was really beyond what an eleven year old would write, the rest was downright cringe.

Tumblr? Tumblr's isn't really good for writing what I feel, neither does Dayre will.

If I'm not back here, you'll probably be able to find me over at Wordpress. same domain, perhaps!

I probably should get some rest first.

No comments:

Post a Comment